LabGlass's essential oil distillation kit includes key glass components used to extract oils from plant mass. All glass parts are manufactured from high temperature borosilicate glass and can be interchanged between other glass components which use a 24/29 neck. This particular kit, with the Biomass flask filled, will yield approx 15ml of pure oil once the distill completed.
Round Bottom Flask, 2000ml, Short Neck, 24/29 with B19 Side Neck
Biomass Round Flask 2000mL with 24/29 Bottom Cone and B45 Top Socket
Stillhead B45 Socket to S29 Ball Cone (includes thermometer port on top)
Coil Condenser with S29 Cup, 300mm Length, 24/29
Oil Separation Funnel with Side Vent and Drip Arm. PTFE Stopcock, 24/29 Socket
Accessories also included in the kit:
- 1 x 1926 - Silicone Tubing, 7 ID x 11 OD mm (1m Length)
- 1 x BIBB1000/14D - PYREX Borosilicate Glass Beaker, Low Form, 400ml
- 1 x 267 - Retort Stand, Rectangular Base, 50cm Chrome Rod
- 1 x LW1666-01 - Three Prong Clamp with Bosshead, 75mm Max Diameter Objects
- 1 x 750.031.358 - Thermometer, Red Spirit, -10 to +150 Degrees (305mm Length)
- 4 x KC24 Clips
- 1 x KC45 Clips
- 1 x ST/19 Glass Stopper (if not using sensor set)
- 1 x Stirring bar (if purchasing mantle with stirring)
> Optional hotplate or heating mantle available to use as your heating source.
Thermoline Heating Mantle, Digital to suit 2000ml Round Bottom Flasks
High Temperature Lab Hotplate, Simmerstat, 200x180mm Plate
> Optional "jack" available to place under the heat source to lift and lower the setup.
Benchtop Laboratory Jack, 200x200mm Plate, Max 40kg