Combining Two Orders
Did you forget to add an item to your order?
If you have already placed an order and have just realised that you forgot to add an item, you can place a new order for the missing item, and we'll then pack it together in the same box to save you paying an additional postage fee.
You will need to place a new order for the missing item. Here are the steps:
- Add the missing item to your shopping cart.
- Use the following coupon code in your shopping cart O9707PTKJ55U (this coupon code will remove the delivery charge)
- Proceed through the checkout to arrange payment and confirm the new order
- Email the two order numbers to us via email@example.com so we know which orders to combine
- We will confirm the combined order by replying to your email.
- The original order must be still awaiting packing and must not have been already sent.
- The additional item must be small, light weight and must fit in the same box as the original order.
- The additional items must be in stock, otherwise dispatch of your order will be delayed.
- If the additional item does not fit in the same original order box, then a new and separate order will need to be placed to cover additional packing plus postage/delivery fees.
- Bulky items such as large bottles, beakers, flasks, cylinders or full container cartons cannot be packed into the original order box and a new separate order must be placed.
- Our postal run leaves at midday each day, so please ensure this option is used before 11am if you needed us to send the goods in the same day postal run. If adding the additional item to your box delays packing, then we will simply send the box the following business day.
Please get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org or catch us on the chat during business hours if you have any questions.