With LabDirect's exclusive glass product breakage insurance, you can now cover yourself in case something hits the floor.
Dropped a flask? Cracked a hydrometer? Simple accidents like these are frustrating and expensive, especially if the item is new.
Now, for just $8.95 + GST on top of the standard delivery cost, LabDirect will cover and replace any fragile glassware item broken within 6 months of the purchase order date. Whether the item is broken during transit or while in use, we'll send a replacement directly to you saving you the re-order costs.
We are the first online store in our industry to offer breakage insurance on fragile glassware.
Glassware product breakage insurance claim terms:
- Replacement of broken glassware product/s within 6 months of the purchase order date (insurance is no longer valid after 6 months has elapsed).
- The additional fee and claim only applies to the particular order it is purchased with.
- The same or newer model of the glassware product/s to be sent at our cost.
- Claims not valid for special or stock clearance items (products may no longer be available after they are sold out).
- Claims can only be made on breakable items such as glassware, plasticware and porcelainware (claims not valid for equipment such as baths, incubators or pipettors).
- No lengthy claim forms or questions. Simply send a photo of the broken glassware item for verification.
- Insurance is valid for a once off replacement claim. Insurance is no longer valid should the same item be broken a second time.
- Claims not currently available for NT or WA customers.
- If purchasing glass test tubes, the insurance covers breakages of up to 10% of the pack total (25x tubes in a tray of 250)
This insurance cover is perfect for expensive and fragile glass items such as measuring cylinders, flasks, funnels and hydrometers.