LabDirect's range of glass laboratory bottles are essential for all busy labs. Manufactured from borosilicate glass 3.3, our lab bottles are resistant to high heat and most common chemicals. Lab screw cap bottles are autoclavable at 121°C for 30 minutes.
LabDirect's range of bottles includes:
- Density Bottles which are manufactured according to ISO 3507 standard.
- 100ml Dropping Bottles supplied with glass dropper.
- Safety Coated Bottles ideally suited to both the transport and storage of hazardous media or valuable samples.
- Screw Cap Bottles with GL 45 bottle necks providing easy filling and pouring.
- Storage Bottles supplied with glass stoppers.
We stock glass laboratory bottles manufactured by the worlds leading brands including DURAN, ISOLab and Simax.