Dual Channel Temperature Probe Data Logger with Graphic Screen
- Dual channel -40 to +125°C (-40 to +257°F) probe measurement range
- Logging rates between 2 seconds and 1 hour
- Immediate, delayed, push-button or temperature triggered start mode
- Graphic LCD shows real-time readings, graph and current status
- Stores over 250,000 readings per channel
- Calibration certificate available
- RoHS compliant
This standalone USB data logger measures and stores over 250,000 temperature readings from two thermistor probes over a -40 to +125°C (-40 to +257°F) range at a resolution of 0.1ºC.
Using the Windows control software (available as a free download from www.easylogusb.com) the user can quickly set up the logger name, sample rate, alarm settings and start mode (immediate start, push to start, delayed start or temperature triggered start). This software can later be used to download the stored data which can be graphed, printed and exported to other applications.
The data logger features a dot-matrix LCD and three face-buttons to navigate through an on-screen menu. This menu provides the user with access to real-time trend analysis, data summaries and the ability to start, stop and restart the data logger without the need to connect the data logger to the host-PC. Users can reset the maximum/minimum reading using the on-screen menu; this introduces an ‘event marker’ into the data which can later be viewed in the graphing software (‘Mark Events’ option) and the data file after download.
The data logger is supplied with two replaceable ½AA batteries.