WiFi Temperature & Humidity Data Logging Sensor
- WiFi capability and integrated display
- Wireless connectivity to PC via WiFi
- View and analyse multiple sensors using the PC application, including immediate graphing of historic data
- Measurement range from -20 to +60°C (-4 to +140°F)
- Rechargeable internal lithium polymer battery
- Calibration certificate available
- RoHS compliant
The EL-WiFi-TH sensor measures the temperature and humidity of the environment in which it is situated. Data is transmitted wirelessly via a WiFi network to a PC and viewed using a free software package. During configuration the sensor will search for an existing wireless network whilst physically connected to the PC. It can then be placed anywhere within range of the network. If the sensor temporarily loses connectivity with the network, it will log readings until it is able to communicate again with the PC application (max 30 days at 10 second sample interval). The range of the sensor can be increased by using WiFi extenders.
Our sensors require your wireless network to be IEEE 802.11b compliant.