USB Thermocouple Temperature Data Logger with Standard Temperature Probe which will read 0 to +200°C.
- Compatible with K, J, and T-type thermocouple temperature probes
- -200 to +1350°C K-type range
- -200 to +1190°C J-type range
- -200 to +390°C T-type range
- USB Interface for Set-up and Data Download
- Bright Red and Green LED Indication
- Calibration certificate available
- RoHS compliant
This data logger measures and stores over 32,000 temperature readings from either a K, J or T type thermocouple . A thermocouple is attached via the thermocouple socket at the base of the unit. The user can easily set up the thermocouple type, logging rate, start-time, logging mode, and download the stored data by plugging the module straight into a PC's USB port and running the purpose designed software under Windows 2000, XP, Vista & 7. Data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications.
Each EL-USB-TC data logger is supplied complete with a basic K-type thermocouple (for 0 to 200ºC measurement), long-life lithium battery, which will last for approximately 6 months.