SIMAX heatproof cylinders are stamped and calibrated for certified use in hospitals, pharmacies and medical centres.
Calibrated Class A measuring cylinders with hexagonal bases and pouring spouts. Made with large hexagonal bases which provide cylinder stability. Excellent uniform wall thickness eliminates the 'wedge-error' of the reading. IN-calibration (fill-in) temperature reference +20°C.
- Manufactured from SIMAX borosilicate glass 3.3
- They meet the highest quality standards and made with solid glass bases
- Batch calibrated through an automatic process
- Permanent quality control through all steps eliminates possible deviations from nominal values
- Calibrated to contain (In) and all the tolerances are according to DIN/ISO Class “A” standards
- Conformity (“H”, “DE-M”) certified, with a batch number printed on the body
- Solid hexagonal cylinder base provides excellent stability
- Flawless spout design assures pouring without any drips
- Inscriptions and graduations are printed with special blue enamel
Cylinder diameter: 13mm
Blue graduations every 0.1ml