Beaker pack includes 50ml, 150ml, 250ml, 400ml, 800ml, 1000ml beaker sizes. Also included Glass Stirring Rod, 7 mm x 250 mm length.
The iconic PYREX low form beaker pack
The standard low form beaker with spout was originally devised by John Joseph Griffin, an English chemist, in the nineteenth century. This laboratory icon has gone on to become one of the most widely used items of laboratory glassware.
- Complies with ISO 3819 and DIN 12331
- Manufactured from Pyrex borosilicate glass
- Excellent thermal performance
- High resistance to chemical attack
- Printed with Trace Code for downloadable batch certificate
- Batch certificate available to download from www.scilabware.com
- White graduations and marking spot
NOTE: The thicker walls of Pyrex® 5 and 10 litre Beakers mean that care must be taken when heating and cooling
7 Beakers Included