The next generation of pipette which features the latest in ergonomic design, comfort, and ease of use.
These pipettors are made from high-grade fully autoclavable plastics and metal internal components giving them superior strength and long-life use. These pipettors can also be sterilized for 20 minutes at 121°C - no need to dismantle, simply place the whole pipettor in a sterilizer.
- Fully autoclavable body (Can be sterilized for 20 minutes @ 121°C)
- Easily recognizable push button colour codes
- Convenient short design, easy to handle
- Made of tough and durable materials
- Uniquely designed to fit comfortably in your hand
- Supplied with free pipette tips to get you started
- 30 day risk-free returns
Triple Speed Volume Settings
- Super fast volume settings
- 1 rotation of triple turbo dial is equal to 3.5 rotations of the push-button dial
- Easy handling operation with only one hand
- Very convenient when making large volume changes
Smooth Push Button
- Easy to use large push button
- The unique shaped button design reduces repetitive stress on the thumb
- A new spring system means an extremely light stroke is required to use the pipettor
- Precise Volume Setting Dial for the minimum scale unit (1/1000)
Fast Ejector Button
- Our uniquely shaped ejector button reduces the stress on your thumb.
Safe Volume Lock
- When locked it prevents the dial from rotating and eliminates volume selection errors.
Strict Quality Control
- Quality inspection of every unit is performed in a dedicated controlled environment according to ISO8655 standards.
Tips and Accessories
- Thin wall molded pipette tips and pipette rack available
30 Days Risk Free Returns
LabDirect offers a worry-free 30 day refund of all NEXTY pipettors should you wish to return any model.
One bag of free pipette tips supplied per whole order.