Single rack, double function
Reduce sample handling time and the need for several racks when working with samples for cold temperature storage.Patent-pending opening and closing mechanism allows the rack to expand, creating needed room for sample manipulation. Then simply collapse the rack back to its compact form and it is ready for the freezer. Temperature range -80 to 121°C. Two versions now available the original for holding 1.5/2.0 mL cryo and micro tubes and now the new Micro reversible version for holding 0.5 mL and 0.2 mL tubes.
- Instantly creates more working space
- Helps reduce potential cross contamination
- Stops opened microfuge lids from interfering with other wells
- Stackable, autoclavable and with alphanumeric well identifications
- Will fit into standard 2” (53 mm) freezer racking
- 0.2 mL tube side has been configured to work 8 strip, 12 strip or single tubes
- A low profile clear lid fits either side and locks the rack together for safe handling and transportation.
- Reversible rack which will hold 64 x 0.5 mL micro tubes on one side and 96 x 0.2 mL micro tubes on the other side.