Snapspin™ rotors for easy and fast exchange.
The Sprout® is ideal for quick spin downs, micro-filter cell separations and HPLC samples.
It is compact, easy to use and comes with a host of extras.
- Small footprint and quiet operation
- Palm-shaped lid, suitable for left or right handed users allows quick extraction of tubes
- Snapspin™ rotors are tool-free for a fast and easy exchange
- Weighted rubberized base eliminates potential movement and further dampens vibration and noise
- Accessories and storage case included
Maximum Speed: approx. 6,000 rpm (fully loaded)
Maximum RCF: 2000 x g
Power: 100 to 240 VAC 50/60 HZ 0.6A, Approx. 7.3 W
Dimensions: 153 x 128 x 104 mm
SGS-US-C, CE, CB Scheme, RoHS 2, PSE, and WEEE compliant
- Sprout® mini-centrifuge
- 6 place 1.5/2.0 ml tube rotor
- 16 place 0.2 ml tube rotor (singles, or 2 x 8 strip)
- 6 tube adapters 0.2 ml
- 6 tube adapters 0.5 ml
- 4 o-rings
- Storage case for rotors and adapters
- Work2Store® Micro, Expanding Storage Box, Micro Tubes and PCR Tube Strips
- 1.5ml Micro Centrifuge Tubes (1000x pack)
- Low voltage, double insulated power adapter with 4 interchangeable plugs