PYREX glass erlenmeyer flasks are an essential for any size lab.
Invented by the German chemist Emil Erlenmeyer in 1860, the Erlenmeyer flask has become one of the most commonly used pieces of laboratory glassware. The conical shape and narrow neck of this flask allow the contents of the flask to be mixed by swirling, with a minimal risk of spillage, making them ideal for titrations, as well as a host of other applications.
- Complies with DIN ISO 1773
- Erlenmeyer pattern
- Manufactured from Pyrex® borosilicate glass for highest resistance to thermal shock and chemical corrosion
- White enamel graduations and marking spot
- Graduated to full capacity
- Printed with Trace Code for downloadable batch certificate
Body OD: 131mm