A new angle on media storage with the PYREX dual position media bottle
The innovative design allows the bottle to be placed in either an upright vertical position or set at a 45° angle for ease of use.
- 45° angled base of the bottle allows much easier pipetting and minimises the risk of contamination
- Low squat design allows for easy use in the confined space of a biosafety cabinet
- Space saving bottle shape is perfect for storage in a fridge or warming media in a water bath
- Bottle is graduated to 500ml in the vertical position and 400ml in 45° angle position
- Printed with Trace Code for downloadable batch certificate
- Batch certificate available to download from www.scilabware.com
- White enamel graduations and marking spot are printed on both sides of the bottle for the convenience of both left and right-handed users
- Screwcap can withstand temperatures up to 140°C
Never autoclave bottles with a fully tightened screwcap. Always slacken off. Failure to follow this procedure can lead to breakage of the bottle.
Low bottle height for easy handling in safety cabinets
The compact bottle is easy to put through the gap under the sash, and is easier to use inside the hood.
100 % bigger opening for easy pipetting
GL 56 mouth and screw cap for safer handling The wide mouth ensures safe and easy pipetting. The ergonomic cap is easy to open and close.
Clear glass Complete with white GL 56 polypropylene screw cap 500 ml
Glass thread: GL 56
Height: 151 mm