The iconic blue cap laboratory bottle
Since this bottle was first introduced in the 1980’s, this versatile design has become the most commonly used laboratory bottle. Originally designed for the preparation and storage of culture media, this bottle is ideal for many applications.
- Bottles complete with polypropylene cap and drip-free pouring ring
- Complies with ISO 4796
- Printed with Trace Code for downloadable batch certificate
- Batch certificate available to download from www.scilabware.com
- Ideal for mixing and storage of culture medium
- Sloping shoulders for smooth pouring action
- White graduations and marking spot
- Manufactured from temperature and chemically resistant borosilicate glass
- For use up to 140°C
Never autoclave bottles with a fully tightened screw cap. Always slacken off. Failure to follow this procedure can lead to breakage of the bottle.