The all new Ceramus® Classic with uncompromising reliability
Years of experience gained by Hirschmann in liquid handling is embodied in Ceramus® with absolute attention to detail.
The classic bottle top unit is the pharmacy and research choice for rapid dispensing with ultra reliable results - Ceramus® Classic is the proven basic unit for manual dispensing. Superior-quality materials, simple handling and well-engineered user comfort make laboratory routines easier.
The graduation gauge and digital volume configuration engagement guarantee consistent precision and volume dispensing and ensure reproducible results – absolutely independent of the user. The dispensing piston made of high-purity aluminium oxide ceramic guarantees a maximum level of chemical and thermal resistance. The complete unit can be steam sterilised at 121°C without dismantling.
Overview of details
- The complete unit can be steam sterilised at 121°C without dismantling
- Threaded suction hose fitting
- User-independent, reproducible volume dispensing
- Digital volume configuration engagement, calibrated for a lifetime
- Optimum chemical and thermal resistance of parts conveying medium
- Individual quality certificate with conformity certificate
These models include thread adaptors so each model can be fixed to various bottle sizes (28, 32, 38, 45mm thread sizes included with 25mm thread adaptor optional).
- Ceramus® classic suitable for A32 thread
- Suction hose, assembly wrench, individual certificate of quality
- A28, A38 and A45 threaded adapters for various bottle sizes
- 25mm Thread Adaptor
- Bottle Support (as per photo)