The all new Ceramus® HF with Uncompromising Reliability
Years of experience gained by Hirschmann in liquid handling is embodied in Ceramus® with absolute attention to detail.
Bottle attachment dispenser for hydrofluoric acid and other particularly aggressive media, with variable volume configuration in appropriate steps, certified conformity, with reagent recirculation system, piston, cylinder, valve seats and ball made of high-purity ceramic (Al2O3), valve springs made of platinum/iridium, suitable for steam sterilisation up to 121°C, A 45 screw thread.
Delivery complete with 3 threaded adapters (A 32, S 40, A 38), 1 suction hose with union nut, 1 ejection unit and 1 fitting wrench, with individual serial number and calibration certificate.
Overview of details
- The complete unit can be steam sterilised at 121°C without dismantling
- Threaded suction hose fitting
- User-independent, reproducible volume dispensing
- Digital volume configuration engagement, calibrated for a lifetime
- Optimum chemical and thermal resistance of parts conveying medium
- Individual quality certificate with conformity certificate
- Bottle Support (as per photo)