Manufactured from borosilicate glass 3.3 with glass hexagonal base with excellent stability which eliminates risk of breakage. Supplied with P.P stopper which ensures perfect closure and prevents spilling during shaking and mixing.
- They meet the highest quality standards according to DIN EN ISO 4788.
- Individually calibrated through automatic calibration process carried out by robots.
- Permanent quality control through all steps eliminates possible deviations from nominal values.
- Calibrated to contain (In) and all the tolerances are according to DIN/ISO Class “A” standards. Conformity (“H”, “DE-M”) certified, with a batch number printed on the body.
- Batch certificate can be downloaded from our website.
- Perfect neck grinding which prevents spillage during mixing process. Hexagonal cylinder base provides excellent stability.
- Inscriptions and graduations are printed with special blue or white enamel.