Our cylinders are stamped and calibrated for certified use in hospitals, pharmacies and medical centres.
- Manufactured from borosilicate glass 3.3 with polypropylene base which eliminates risk of breakage.
- They meet the highest quality standards according to DIN EN ISO 4788.
- Individually calibrated through automatic calibration process carried out by robots.
- Permanent quality control through all steps eliminate possible deviations from nominal values.
- Calibrated to contain (In) and all the tolerances are according to DIN/ISO Class “A” standards.
- Conformity (“H”, “DE-M”) certified, with a batch number printed on the body.
- Batch certificate can be downloaded from our website.
- Hexagonal cylinder base provides excellent stability.
- Flawless spout design assures pouring without any drips.
- Inscriptions and graduations are printed with special blue or white enamel.
Cylinder diameter: 65mm