MS® Syringe Filters are simply quality filters, well packaged, and offered at a fair and competitive price. The Classic range is available in PES which is supplied in 13mm and 30mm formats in virgin polypropylene housings.
Despite the attractive pricing, the emphasis is very much on quality. Membrane materials are supplied by the best names in the industry and the ISO9000 certified manufacturing is carried out to the highest standards, in certified clean room conditions, using the latest manufacturing technology to ensure a high quality, consistent product. All the syringe filters are certified by HPLC.
MS® Syringe filters are purpose-built with features designed to bring the highest levels of performance and purity to your research. We incorporate a variety of membranes to offer separation and purification solutions for the majority of your laboratory needs. PES(Polyethersulfone) – low affinity for proteins and extractable with substantially faster flow rates than PVDF; suitable for pre-filtration and filtration of buffers and culture media.
- High filtration speed
- Low exeractables
- Lowest protein binding
- Designed with a Female Luer-Lok inlet and Male Luer slip outlets
- Some Filters are individually wrapped sterile, certified RNase-free, DNase- free, and DNA –free with Non-pyrogenic
- Sterile filtering protein solution
- Tissue culture media filtration
- Tissue culture additive filtration