DURAN® protect laboratory bottle with DIN thread, plastic coated
- The coating provides scratch, leak and splinter protection and is ideally suited to both the transport and storage of hazardous media or valuable samples.
- If the plastic coated bottle breaks during use, the contents and the plastic coating are likely to come into contact. A test for any interaction between plastic and contents should be carried out to ensure that the contents remain unchanged and can be further used.
- UV protection up to approx. 380 nm wavelength.
- High transparency & suitable for microwaving.
- The maximum operating temperature is +135 °C and thus the bottle is suitable for use in an autoclave.
- Protect bottles can be used for freezing to -30 °C and used in microwaves.
storage, transport and safe handling of hazardous substances.